We’re pleased to announce the latest major release of Pendula for Salesforce. In this release, we’ve said our final farewell to Zipline and our old brand, added a couple of neat features and improvements, and fixed the issues you’ve brought to our attention.
We will be upgrading all customers to v5.0, and will contact you to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted service. If you have questions please contact our Customer Success team they’ll be happy to help.
Version 5.0 release notes
- Introduced OAuth support for Pendula v5.0.
- Added permission sets for Pendula user types Communicator and Operator to managed package.
- Upgrade of entire UI to the fresh new Pendula branding.
- Introduced SMS and Email template preview using contact records, with word count for SMS template screen, and GSM character validation.
- Introduced test sending for templates to contact records from the preview screen.
- Introduced dynamic templating options using custom merge fields.
- Revised Visual Force Flow page layouts to be specific for Event flow or Scheduled flow.
- Updated tooltip message for Delivery Message on Transaction Communication.
- Cleaned up remaining legacy fields on Template object.
- Added a small UI update to selected recipients preview that indicated when 0 contacts are selected from criteria.
- Added ability to select null as a field value in the criteria builder.
- Extended Contact Matching to support Contacts, Users and Leads.
- Made Related Object a required field on the template setup window.
- Allowed One-on-One Communications to create a Contact Matching record and associate it.
- Validation added to datetime field on criteria builder.
- Validation added to Save Draft for communication schedules before saving.
- Fixed a major bug that prevented uploading common attachments, introduced by some browsers such as Chrome and Firefox with new security updates. Upgrading to v5.0 fixes this issue.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Send now’ button for Scheduled flow wouldn’t send if an end date was specified first in the Repeating tab.
- Fixed the primary channel layering icons bug in the flow builder.
- Fixed a bug in the Pendula Console where certain keys pressed in Firefox caused the Console to shrink.
- Fixed a bug where the Insert merge field button was non-responsive on SMS template editor page.
- Fixed a bug where schedule status did not say Completed once the final communication had been sent by a flow.
- Fixed the bug that caused the Console to error if over 1000 messages existed for a contact, resulting in hitting Salesforce collection size limits.
- Fixed the bug on template creation that meant the user had to ‘double save’.
- Fixed a bug where Cycle End Date field was sometimes not being recognised in the scheduler.
- Fixed a bug that caused Apex errors when creating certain formulas for Event flows.