Pendula is a Retention Delivery Platform empowering brands to shift their customer communications from broadcast to conversation. We allow everyday users to create two-way conversations with their customers using drag and drop functionality, without the need for any developer experience. We’re here to be at the heart of every customer conversation, and create value for businesses all over the world who struggle to manage their customer journey consistently at scale.
We’re passionate about our product and customers and everything we do is underpinned with integrity: we don’t rip people off, take shortcuts and we only make good products that people need.
Which also sums up how we treat each other. On top of all of that, we’re a bunch of lovely humans who listen and support each other and our customers. We treat everyone as equals and communicate our shared vision regularly.
Pendula is looking for an Experience Manager to support our Sydney and Brisbane teams. We’re a fast-growing start-up and have created the Experience Manager role to support us on our journey to success. Reporting to the CEO with a dotted line to the Senior People Partner and based out of Sydney, the Experience Manager will play a pivotal part in ensuring the smooth running of the Sydney and Brisbane offices. We’re looking for someone entrepreneurial who not only organises the essential elements of a busy office, but can visualise and execute on ideas that will create memorable and value-add experiences for our leadership team, people and customers.
- A passion for first impressions and impeccable experiences. From employees and new starters to customers, you love creating memorable experiences for people.
- Organising and planning is in your DNA: you will naturally identify areas where events and initiatives will add value, as someone who enjoys bringing ideas to life.
- Team spirit. You have worked with people from different cultures and are keen to work with people from Sydney and Brisbane with various considerations.
- A can-do attitude, we’re a fast-growing start-up which often requires a scrappy approach to taking on new tasks and supporting other teams at times.
- Proactive, creative, self starter with the ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a proven ability to build strong and beneficial working relationships.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload to ensure all activities are completed efficiently and to a high standard.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong computer literacy
What you'll do
If you like working in a busy, quirky environment where the well-being of the company comes first, this might be the thing for you.
Employee Experience and Events
- Team activities: Organising celebrations, lunches, office snacks, gifts and initiatives.
- Support to the People team: People team-led events and functions, coordination for people led activities such as training initiatives and induction of new starters.
- Planning of team off sites in conjunction with leadership team members, helping source locations and manage logistics.
- Creating impeccable customer experiences: managing the experience of our customers when they visit the Sydney office.
CEO & Office Admin Support
- Time management: Ensuring that the CEO’s time is used efficiently through calendar management, coordinating meetings and tracking action items..
- Coordinate meetings: Prepare agendas and take minutes as required to enable the CEO / SLT to carry out their roles effectively. Assisting the CEO in building any materials and research.
- General Office Administration: Helping out with a range of business tasks as they come up (liaising with the building manager, ownership of the kitchen supplies, CEO expenses and credit card, plus other ad hoc requests).
The above is our vision, but this is your opportunity to get creative: your ideas will help our people do the best work of their life and keep them happy!
What you'll have
- Previous experience concepting and planning events.
- Proven experience supporting executives and their teams planning internal meetings, diary management and liaising with external customers.
- Entrepreneurial approach: you’ve created something from nothing with a clear vision, or perfected an experience that had potential.
- Experience working with and being a trusted partner to a Leadership team.
- An interest and/or experience in supporting People and Culture/HR teams.
Some things we'd love
We know great office banter can only go so far. We love our people, and our people love working here, but benefits help!
- Competitive salary, including share options.
- Dedicated monthly training budget for you to use for your own growth and improvement, plus company-wide training and development.
- Access to discounted cinema, groceries and a wide range of lifestyle experiences.
- Support with mental, physical and financial health and wellbeing.
- A hybrid working model that supports both home and office work.
- Centralised office based out of Surry Hills
Does this sound like you?