Pendula is empowering brands to shift their customer communications from broadcast to conversation. We allow everyday users to create two-way conversations with their customers using drag & drop functionality, without the need for any developer experience. Pendula is here to be the heart of every customer conversation and create value for businesses all over the world who struggle to manage their customer journey consistently at scale.
As Head of Growth, you are a hybrid of “marketer and product manager”, one who looks at the traditional question of “How do I get customers for my product?” and answers with A/B tests, landing pages, viral factor, email deliverability, and Open Graph and more. You will constantly wear a commercial hat to ensure we are steering Pendula in the right direction for the right reasons.
If you like working in a busy, quirky environment where the well-being of the company comes first, this might be the thing for you.
If you like working in a busy, quirky environment where the well-being of the team comes first, this might be the thing for you.
- Establish and oversee the end-to-end growth strategy for each of our segments and drive the growth strategy for Pendula globally.
- You will balance achieving impact-driven targets with enabling a high learning velocity
- Scale our customer acquisition efforts across all funnels, i.e. Social advertising, SEM and SEO, in a profitable way.
- Improve conversion through funnel optimisation and close collaboration with Product, Sales and Customer Service.
- Identify and advocate usage for the most effective tools and platforms and rigorously experiment across all customer acquisition initiatives.
- Gather key data and prioritise customer and product requirements in an effort to define the product vision.
- Work closely with every team from engineering, customer and sales, you will create business cases for new initiatives to ensure customer growth and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We know great office banter can only go so far. We love our people, and our people love working here, but benefits help!