Pendula is empowering brands to shift their customer communications from broadcast to conversation. We allow everyday users to create two-way conversations with their customers using drag & drop functionality, without the need for any developer experience. Pendula is here to be the heart of every customer conversation and create value for businesses all over the world who struggle to manage their customer journey consistently at scale.
As the Pendula Partner Manager, you will be responsible for creating a functional unit within our commercial business that focuses on building long-term, trusting relationships with our partners. The Partner Manager's function is to expand our network of partners so we can increase our customer footprint.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Sales, Marketing and Product) to evangelise Pendula to our network and contribute to Pendula’s overall revenue growth. Reporting directly to the CRO, the Partner Manager is responsible for contributing to top of the funnel pipeline, attracting and enabling partners and supporting the sales team to drive bottom line revenue.
If you like working in a busy, quirky environment where the well-being of the company comes first, this might be the thing for you.
If you like working in a busy, quirky environment where the well-being of the team comes first, this might be the thing for you.
- Own and grow the Partnerships function within Pendula, implementing and driving our strategic direction
- Determine go to market, sales and engagement strategies with partners
- Identify, qualify and enable high value partners that expand our ecosystem
- Work with partners to identify new opportunities for Pendula
- Engage with other stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing and Business Development to further develop partner strategies and processes
- Build joint solutions with partners, and establish how to take them to market
- Provide feedback to Product from partners on how they’re using the platform, what they need and their wishlist for the Pendula platform
We know great office banter can only go so far. We love our people, and our people love working here, but benefits help!