Open Position: Head of Growth
How to apply: Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Pendula is empowering brands to shift their customer communications from broadcast to conversation. We allow everyday users to create two-way conversations with their customers using drag & drop functionality, without the need for any developer experience.
Pendula is here to be the heart of every customer conversation and create value for businesses all over the world who struggle to manage their customer journey consistently at scale.
- You really dig web tech. You’ve been in the web technology sector for a while and you like it. Stuff that runs in a browser is what floats your boat.
- You’re driven. You’ve got superior organisational skills and you’re great at following through on tasks. Your integrity shines like a sunbeam.
- You’re most of the below. But not necessarily all of them. You like to learn, and you pick up new things quickly.
As Head of Growth you are a hybrid of marketer and product manager. You’re the one who asks the traditional question, ‘How do I get customers for my product?’ and answers with A/B tests, landing pages, viral factor, email deliverability, Open Graph, and more. You will constantly wear a commercial hat to ensure we are steering Pendula in the right direction for the right reasons.
What you’ll do
If you like working in a busy, quirky environment where the well-being of the team comes first, this might be the thing for you.
- Establish and oversee the end-to-end growth strategy for each of our segments and drive the growth strategy for Pendula globally.
- You will balance achieving impact-driven targets with enabling a high learning velocity.
- Scale our customer acquisition efforts in a profitable way across all funnels, i.e. social advertising, SEM and SEO.
- Improve conversion through funnel optimisation and close collaboration with Product, Sales and Customer Service.
- Identify and advocate usage for the most effective tools and platforms and rigorously experiment across all customer acquisition initiatives.
- Gather key data and prioritise customer and product requirements in an effort to define the product vision.
- Work closely with every team from engineering, customer and sales, you will create business cases for new initiatives to ensure customer growth and customer satisfaction goals are met.
As Head of Growth you will:
- Have a demonstrable track record of delivering growth and working towards targets in another SaaS company with a focus on SME / mid-market leads and bring these learning to create the growth engine at Pendula.
- Know what to focus on and what is a distraction, in a constantly evolving environment, and keep everyone aligned on our priorities.
- Have managed and coached a team.
- Thrive in an environment that is full of opportunity and autonomy.
- Have a deep desire to make an impact, succeed, and not shy away from being hands-on.
- Use data to drive decisions; interpret and manipulate data and have an urge to constantly improve and experiment.
- Be a T-shaped marketer with exposure to several aspects of digital marketing, with deep expertise in at least one.
- Have a product, commercial and marketing mindset, tasked with the problem of acquiring more users and conversations.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love a challenge and get excited about taking ownership of your work and making a real impact on the business.
How to apply
Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pendula are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Pendula will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Pendula.